Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Truth about...

anything is rarely as inventive as the imagination!

(Don't know why I said that, but it just popped out of my mind onto the screen.)

Getting JG off to a soccer tournament has occupied a lot of time this week, plus all of the friends who have been coming over to swim and hang out. Nevertheless, I have edited 14 of 20 chapters of my original novel, The Curse of Josiah's Orchard. I haven't read the novel in a few years, and I still like it...that's a good sign, I hope! I am going to try to finish the rewrite tonight before submitting it to several "editors" whose opinions I value a great deal.

I will probably put this on authonomy to get feedback from there as well, but I would hate for Josiah to compete with J.T.'s adventure. I've noticed a lot of people will read one book by an author, but not another. (Or maybe that's just me...)

No comments: