Monday, April 20, 2009

Ahhh the life I could lead...

...if I were a troll on a quest for glory and a beard. (Trust me, you'll have to read the book to figure that one out!)

Have you ever noticed how things seem to work out? When things are going great, everything goes like you want. However, sometimes everything snowballs downhill. For instance, today was a unique day in the library with our lesson plans because of our preparations for an author visit. So...of course we got observed today! Since she hadn't read the book, our AP didn't "get it". And why should she? It wasn't for her benefit! Then, naturally, the one day I'm late getting into the hall for duty...here comes my principal wondering where I am! Oh, well.

Now it's time to put away the trolls and become a Brownie leader.

No comments: