Friday, March 6, 2009

Trolling through the chapters

Well, we're on the quest, and these poor trolls have no clue what's really in store for them. I can't wait until they meet the mischievous, rebellious fairy who loves to play tricks and use riddles to confuse others!

The snow was an interesting start to the week, but having two delayed starts made for restless students! Tack on five track practices (he made the team!), three children with soccer practices, eye doctor appointments (and yes, our eldest needs glasses now), and trying to get rid of the rest of my troop's Girl Scout cookies...you can imagine the knots in my neck and shoulder muscles.

On a different note, I am now in touch with a cousin I haven't spoken to in years and my husband spoke to his half sister whom we haven't seen since we got married because of Facebook! I originally got my account because my sister said it would be great to chat back and forth while we were on the computer at night. I've chatted with her a grand total of...TWO times! Ah, the wonders of the Internet.

No comments: