Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ah, to be a troll!

Actually, I wouldn't want to be either of my trolls as they begin their journey! The way these two guys fight, you would think they were truly brothers, not just clan mates! I wish I had more time off from work so I could write more in peace and quiet, but perhaps I can get some done this week.

It's a busy week for all of us. Track try-outs will last all week for our oldest son. He has one hour between track and soccer two nights, and our daughter's soccer starts at the same time track ends one night! Add in Ash Wednesday services on the remaining night and...we'll do a lot of eating in the car, I think. (Of course, Ash Wednesday is a day of fast, so no eating then at all!) All told, I should have 4 hours of writing time in the car at practices. More if I write during the tail end of track tryouts! We'll see how it goes.

For now, I'm off to journey with some trolls. Fortunately for them, I'm invisible as I observe...otherwise I'd appear to be a giant! (And there are no giants in this story. Yet.)

No comments: